Our olive oil black soap is made in our soap factory in Salon-de-Provence, cooked in a cauldron, using traditional know-how dating back over 115 years.
Its exclusive olive oil formula is patented by the Marius Fabre soap factory.
Multipurpose natural product , ecological and economical, it is very effective for cleaning everything, from the house to the garden . Solvent-free, dye-free, biodegradable, it respects our environment.
Unlike other black soaps, made from linseed oil, Marius Fabre black soap is made from olive oil . Highly concentrated, it is she who gives it its pretty dark brown color.
Made from vegetable oil, solvent-free and colorant-free, Marius Fabre olive oil black soap is biodegradable and environmentally friendly .
Its very concentrated formula makes it a really economical product . It is available in two forms: in paste (soft black soap) or liquid.
Marius Fabre olive oil black soap can be used in organic farming (EC regulation n ° 834/2007).
Quality charter for black soap with olive oil "Marius Fabre"
- Special olive oil formula, patented by Marius Fabre
- Colorant-free, fragrance-free, solvent-free
- Quality guaranteed by family know-how for 4 generations
- 100% vegetable oils (olive oil)
- No coloring, no perfume, no preservatives
- Without chemical additives
Composition: potassium soap with olive oil between 15 and 30%, water.
100% of the ingredients are of natural origin.
In the House
- Cleans, sanitizes, deeply nourishes and shines all floors (tiles, terracotta, ceramic, plastic coatings, marble, wooden floors, etc.)
- Powerful degreaser, it cleans and removes grease stains on stoves, hobs of all types, hoods, ovens, worktops, sinks ...
- And many other uses: windows, colored linen, dishes, fireplaces, barbecues, etc.
For the laundry
- Can be used both as a traditional detergent and as a stain remover to overcome difficult stains, before washing.
- Recommendation: black soap with olive oil can slightly tint your very light laundry. Make a test beforehand on a small surface.
In the garden
- Protects your plants (roses, ornamental plants, fruit trees, vegetable patch, etc.) from aphids, cochineals, red spiders, etc.
- Gently cleanses and shines the hair of dogs, horses ...
- In organic breeding of cows and goats, is used to wash their udders daily before milking