CHA'S- ORGANIC COCONUT MILK IN CANNED
Ingredients: organic coconut, water.
1% of the sales of this product will be paid for the protection of wild elephants of Sri Lanka.
1 c. Tablespoon of olive oil or avocado oil
1 small yellow onion, minced
2 sliced garlic cloves
1 box of premium coconut milk
1 box of coconut milk
1/2 cup of water
11/2 c. Sea salt tea
15 lemongrass stems
11/2 c. Ground ginger tea
1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
3 tablespoons of Thai green curry paste
1 broccolini floret
2 carrots sliced with mandolin
11/2 cup mange-tout peas, cut lengthwise
Fresh peppers serrano and jalapeño, sliced (optional)
Lime, cut into quarters
Green onions, sliced
Fresh Thai basil
- Heat the oil in a deep pan over medium heat, then return the onion and garlic until they become translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add coconut milk, water, salt, curly dough, lemongrass, ginger and coriander, then simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Steam carrots, mange-tout peas and broccolini for about 2 minutes.
- Serve on rice with broccolini, mange-tout peas and slices of rolled carrots.
- Garnish with peppers, lime, coriander, Thai basil and green onions.