* In ENT: to relieve patients suffering from chronic colds, in cases of sinusitis, otitis or acute bronchitis, mumps and other earaches with discharge of pus, in case of also cough dry and painful.
* In gastroenterology: in the event of diarrhea or constipation linked to poor assimilation of food, stomach bloating and difficulty in digesting.
* In gynecology: to treat painful, late or scanty periods, premenstrual syndromes resulting in pain breasts or sensations of heaviness in the pelvic region, and also in cases of leucorrhea andyellowish genital discharge.
* In dermatology: in the treatment of frostbite and other similar skin rashes.
* In infectious disease: to treat fevers without thirst which worsens with heat.
* In ophthalmology: to treat blepharitis of the eye, styes, pimples generally located on the tips of the eyelids and conjunctivitis with or without discharge of purulent fluid.
* In psychiatry: to treat people who are depressed or moody, children who are always crying or often having nightmares, patients who feel abandoned, dreamy and emotional.
* Medium dilution (7CH and 9CH): Medium dilutions are the most common. It is taken from the appearance to the disappearance of symptoms.
For more information consult a homeopathic practitioner.